Women’s Ministry at Grace Bible Church exists to encourage women to worship our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ through the study and application of Scripture, and the deepening of relationships with other women for fellowship and accountability.
At GBC we accomplish this through the different settings of discipleship (as recently mentioned in Pastor Michael's sermon on discipleship):
- Small group Bible teaching (weekly women's bible studies and occasional Bible conferences)
- Fellowship opportunities including coffee and conversations, women's retreats, Secret Sister program, and Christmas party
- Encouraging and facilitating 1-on-1 Discipleship relationships.
At Grace Bible Church we firmly believe that women should have the opportunity to grow deep in God’s Word and follow God’s commands in Titus 2 to be mentors to women younger than themselves.
“Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored.”
– Titus 2:3-5
It is our desire to live lives that proclaim Christ and reflect the Gospel to others through our Biblical design. Through teaching, fellowship, and serving we can equip each woman to grow in grace and display God’s glory in the local church.
The women of Grace Bible Church gather at multiple times throughout the year.
- February 18 9AM Coffee and Conversation
- April 1 8AM Women’s Breakfast Pastor Q&A
- May 6 9AM Coffee and Conversation
- June 10 9AM Coffee and Conversation
- August 12 8AM Women’s Breakfast- Testimonies
- September 23 9AM Coffee and Conversation
- November 11 9AM Coffee and Conversation
- December 3 6PM Christmas Party
Women’s Bible Study weekly @ 6:30pm in Room 105
For more information on these events, contact us.
We would love to have you join us at the women's Bible study Wednesday's at 6:30pm. Semesters run from August-December and January-May.
Women's Conference 2022
Women's Lake Outing 2022